RedKite CMS official documentation.
- Install RedKite CMS - Install and configure RedKite CMS
- RedKite CMS Environment - Explains how to worki with RedKite CMS environments
- The user interface design - Explains the design of RedKite CMS user interface editor
- Navigate through the website - Explain how to navigate through website pages
- Contents management - Explains how to manage content on a page
- External files management - Explains how to manage external files
- Pages management - Explains how to manage website pages with RedKite CMS
- Languages management - Explains how to manage languages with RedKite CMS
- Themes management - Explains how to manage themes with RedKite CMS
- RedKite CMS security - Explains how to add users, roles and restricted security policy
- Website deploying - Explains how to deploy the website and the produced results
- Create a new custom theme - Explains how to create a new custom theme
- Change the website theme - Explains how to change the website theme
- Create a new custom block - Explains how to create a new custom block
- Create a new custom block advanced (pt 1) - Custom block advanced creation
- Create a new custom block advanced (pt 2) - Custom block advanced creation
RedKite CMS cookbook contains short documentation to explain in detail specific applications aspects.
- Quick start (pt 1) Manage contents and navigate through website pages
- Quick start (pt 2) Pages management
- Change a content on a slot using a listener How to implement a listener to change a content
- Add a Symfony2 custom route outside the CMS How to add a custom route to display on a page some data retrieved from a database, using Doctrine as ORM.
- The base layout Covers in detail the base layout used by RedKite CMS
- RedKite CMS and Twitter Bootstrap How to use a specific Twitter Bootstrap version with RedKite CMS
- How to autoload themes and blocks Themes and Blocks autoloading in detail
- How to migrate a theme for RedKIte CMS 1.1.0 A detailed document that explains how rto migrate a RedKite CMS theme for the 1.1.0 stable release.
Contribute (Devs guide)
The contribute section is written for people who would like to contribute to RedKite CMS, so you will find documentation about how RedKite CMS Bundle is structured, how to run the test suite, how to submit a contribution.
- Getting started A brief introduction to this section
- Get the source code and the bundle structure How to get RedKite CMS source code and how the bundle is structured
- Run the test suite How to run the tests suite
- Contribute How you can cantribute and how to submit your work
- Translate RedKite CMS in your language How to translate RedKite CMS in your language
Would you like to add a new entry in the cookbook? Just read how to contribute to the documentation!